The JBCC® has no owners or shareholders.
The JBCC® is a Not for Profit Company funded from sale of documents it publishes and from training courses presented to the industry.
The constituents are delegates representing the building and construction industry including owners, developers, professional consultants and principal and specialist subcontractors serving on committees of the JBCC® who contribute to and approve the content of JBCC® publications
The constituents are:
– Association of Construction Project Managers
– Association of South African Quantity Surveyors
– Consulting Engineers South Africa
– Institute of Landscape Architecture in South Africa (from 2015)
– Master Builders South Africa
– South African Black Technical and Allied Careers Organisation
– South African Institute of Architects
– South African Property Owners Association
– Specialist Engineering Contractors Committee